Friday 19 November 2010

The Princess and the Peas

9.1 Chapter I - A green sticky note 
------------------------------------

The alarm beeped, and I hit snooze for the third time, and I dragged my
sorry ass out of bed. Throwing the covers off, I auto-pilot my way through
the dark to the cold bathroom and started the cold October morning with the
usual too-short shower, before the mad rush through the freezing fog to my
over-stressed, high-energy job at That Big Ad Agency.

Once the job of soaping, scraping and scrubbing was done I finished the
process of transforming from an un-showered computer ad geek to well
groomed and showered computer geek by way of: toothbrush, hair goop and
Secret brand Baby Powder scent deodorant. Strong enough for a
man... right? I sometimes felt weird about wearing deodorant that was made
for a woman, but it also sated a strong desire in a harmless kind of way.
I mean, really. Who cares what kind of deodorant a guy wears? Finally
after all that woolgathering I realized I was probably running late. I
Raced down the stairs as quietly as possible, before throwing on a jacket,
and wrestling with the laces to my shoes. Grabbing my laptop bag and
racing to the door, I tried to shake the sleep out of my head so I can get
to the bus before I was late on a day that I couldn't afford to be late.

Usually it is a fight to get to the bus on time, with my head swimming in
the cold October fog. Today was different. The sight of a green sticky
note attached to the door caught my eye. This was new. Grabbing it
quickly as I shut the door and raced to the corner, catching both bus, and
breath. Flashing my bus pas to the driver and giving him the usual morning
nod, I settled in my usual seat at the back of the bus with the rest of the
low-life scum, and considered whether or not I wanted to have a nap,
prepare for the upcoming hellishly long day or... and then I
realized... there was that note...

"Dear Becky,

I've packed a surprise lunch for you to eat in your bag. There is even a
new bowl and spoon that you can use! I want you to eat it ALL up, and then
bring home the bowl, spoon and empty jar. There is an extra large Ziplock
in your bag so you can put everything in there when you are done. Don't
clean anything! I want to be sure you are not cheating!

Love, Your Mistress"

Who needs Coffee?

9.2 Chapter II - A friend green with jealousy
----------------------------------------------

Given that the note was signed "Your mistress", I was willing to bet that
there was not a schwarma in my bag. Looking around surreptitiously, to
make sure that none of the rest of the neer'do'wells could see the inside
of my bag, I peeked in.

Yuck!

One single jar of green pea baby food. And as promised there was the
Ziplock bag, and a cute pink and green baby bowl and spoon, with a very
cute anime rabbit motif on it. I must have looked odd, slowly pawing
through my bag, as if I was in slow-motion looking for my lost keys.
Then, as I was examining my new bowl for the 5th time, suddenly my friend
Stephen sat down beside me with a *plop* and startling me. Looking like a
cross between a kid who has been caught stealing cookies from a cookie jar
and a 16 year-old looking at the back magazine rack, I quickly shoved
everything in my bag and zipped it up quickly.

"Hi Nathan! Whatcha got there?"

"Uhhhhh.... An interesting little present from the wife."

His Eyes brightened, "Oh! Can I see then?"

"Uuuummmmmmmmmm....", Grinning, I draw out the "umm" as far as I can,
before cutting it off with a sharp "No!". It's not that I don't want to
tell Stephen what is in my bag. In fact, I actually really do, deep down
inside want to open it up and show him. It's that, well, it's
complicated. I don't know if he really knows all about me, although I am
sure he does, seeing as how he did date my ex-girlfriend, and SHE
definitely knew, but did she tell him? How does he feel about it anyway?

"So it's like that then, is it Nathan?"

"Yea, sorry. You know how it is. Some things are for public
consumption... "

And a jar full of pea babyfood for my consumption. But how, and where in
the hell am I supposed to consume this at the office?

9.3 Chapter III - It's a jungle in there
-----------------------------------------

You know the expression "**** show", right? Well, today was the god
damned Fecal Cirque du Soleil. To bore you with the details of my working
day is not what is on the menu, but it's not like I was expecting the jar
of green peas to be on it either. There were three emergency meetings, an
unfortunate matter regarding an employee's performance, an impromptu job
interview, and one of the servers went down. I barely had enough time to
drink my cup of morning coffee, let alone fret about what I was going to
do for lunch.

But there I was at 3:30 with an empty email inbox and 15 minutes of
discretionary time before my next meeting, and my stomach was making long
slow growling noises. I was so hungry that the jar full of gloopy green
contents seemed appetizing. But how in the hell was I find some privacy
to do it?

I dug around my desk for a plastic bag, and stealthily transferred jar,
ziplock, spoon and bowl to the plastic bag. Then as casually as is
possible, walked my way down to the basement lunch room to see if I could
do this quickly. Finding an empty seat, I stared inside the bag and
pondered how I could get away with this when the Regional Manager noticed
me and started walking my way. Her footsteps were synced almost perfectly
with the beating of my heart, which would have been cool, except for the
fact that I had a very pink baby bowl and spoon, and jar of babyfood in a
plastic bag. I looked down, and saw that far from being opaque, there was
enough translucently to the bag that if you looked hard enough, you could
just barely make out the contents.

"How is the server looking?" she said, looking at my plastic bag full of
goodies.

"It's okay, we fixed the frobnicator and made magic happen." No, that
isn't me trying to gloss over the details to you in this story, what we
really did was hotswap the bad drive after we discovered that the ext3
filesystem was corrupt and then run a fsck. It is far easier to say "made
magic happen" to a general manager. They don't need the gory details.
Actually come to think of it, neither did you.

So, with that one simple little question my pea plans were put on hiatus,
but perhaps even worse was the fact that my secret was close to being
exposed to the regional manager. To be honest, the risk of exposure was a
huge thrill, but at some point it ceases to be a thrill and turns into a
liability. Right now I was jumping from a helicopter with a rubber-band
as my bungee cord.

Finally our conversation was winding down and she walked away, not seeming
to notice today's nutritious employee lunch was fit for her 1 year old
son. But there was another problem, the next meeting was 5 minutes away,
and was to be an hour and a half monstrosity, meaning there was no more
time in the day to fulfil the expectations of that green sticky note.

9.4 Chapter IV - Camouflage
----------------------------

All the way home I had felt a combination of fear, sickness, worry and
excitement. By the time I made it into the door I could hardly contain
it. What was going to happen? I hadn't done what was asked of me, and I
hardly need tell you what that means.

"Hi Honey, how was your day?"

"Absolutely Crazy, the FooBar Incorporated Account change requirements on
us again, and one of the servers SCSI drives needed to get
re-frobnicated". My wife is fairly technical, but we have a semi-tacit
understanding of how much she really needs to know. I don't get mired up
in useless technical details, and she doesn't get that far-away look in
her eyes.

"Sounds Rough."

"Yea, I had almost no time for lunch at all today." I hinted.

"I'll bet." she replied, not rising to the bait. This was the usual way
it was with us. We never really did talk about what was so obviously on
my mind. I can't speak for her, but for me it was partially because I was
embarrassed and partially because I really hoped she would take the lead.

Dinner was a small portion of pork chop with a side of broccoli and a
helping of warm conversation, completely unrelated to the mornings sticky
note. Every once in awhile I would try and steer the conversation back to
the note, only to be shunted away to the rest of our lives. Finally we
cleaned off the dishes, and I settled down, stymied, on the couch for some
serious nerd time with the laptop. Meanwhile my wife went upstairs for
something.

9.5 Chapter V - Blooming
-------------------------

I was startled from my phone buzzing in my pocket. I was knee deep in
browsing Greek mythology in wikipedia, and my heart sank as I realized
that it was probably work, and they probably needed me to, at the very
least, log in remotely if not come in. I pulled it out:

SMS Message From: TheWife
-------------
Becky,

Come Upstairs, and bring your work bag.

This was it. That was the message that I had been waiting three hours
for, addressed to my sissy alter ego. Orpheus would have to wait, it was
time.

I quickly grabbed my bag, and ran up the stairs. I was excited, nervous,
and a little scared. It was finally time to admit to the fact that I had
not eaten my lunch. I walked into the room and dropped my jaw. There was
my wife, dressed up in her sexy black PVC nurse outfit. It showed her
curves off quite nicely, and the top zipper was undone more then it should
be. The black nurses cap and black fuck-me boots rounded out the costume
quite nicely. On the bed was a mess of pink, white and black clothing.
She grabbed my hands and we kissed softly, as she slowly glided me onto
the bed. I heard the cracking and rustling of the plastic change-pad and
felt the slipperiness through my t-shirt.

"Now, lets get those big-boy clothes off of you, and into your sissy
clothing, mmmmm?" she said, as she started to take off my clothing. It
was a soft, caring and slowly erotic feeling, as she glided her hands onto
my hips, moving her body just a little too close, before slowly sliding my
cargo pants off. Then she slid her hands back up my legs, and grabbed my
boxers, lightly brushing the crotch as if by accident, before pulling them
down.

Lifting my legs up, she took off my socks, and gave my feet a little
tickle, before pulling them way up, lifting my bottom off of the
change-pad.

This. Is. It. Ever since this morning, when I saw "Dear Becky" on that
little green sticky note, this is the moment that I had been waiting for.
She grabbed the thick pink cloth diaper, and slid it under me, lowering my
legs as I sigh into it. the warm fleecy feeling on my bottom contrasted
with the cold air. She pulled the cloth diaper through my legs, and
pinned it on tightly with 2 pink bunny rabbit diaper pins. Lovingly she
slowly caressed the diaper, and bent down afterwards to kiss me softly on
the tummy.

Then it was time for the plastic pants. She shakes out a pair of soft
white lacy plastic pants. Bending down she slowly slid them up my legs,
all the while making sure as much of the plastic contacted my skin as
possible. She slowly crawled up my legs, until she reached my thick
diaper. Letting go of the plastic pants she crawled up my body, kissing my
tummy, chest, nipples, neck, until finally we lock into a heavy deep kiss,
my hands softly caressing her cheeks.

There is something strangely erotic about being in this half-dressed
state, with my plastic pants not-quite covering my diaper. Like I am
somehow a little more helpless then I would have been if I was fully
dressed. Then to drive the helpless feeling a little closer to home, she
knelt down on my chest, and slowly caressed my face a little. From beside
my head, she grabbed my collar and the lock. The black leather
off-setting its sparkling white and pink jewels nicely. Slowly she slid
her hand under my head, pulling it up slightly and threading the collar
through. Then the Hello Kitty lock clicked into place, locking me in the
tightest setting before turning it around so the lock is at the back where
it should be with the o-ring is at the front.

Then she slowly slid off of me, and grabbed my pair of black knee-high
ankle socks. These are really frilly at the top, and have cute black
bows, and are reminiscent of the "Sweet Gothic Lolita" fashion. Pulling
up my feet, she slid them on, and buckled on the black leather ankle
restraints, finishing off with a little foot-tickle.

Pulling me up, so I am sitting, and we kissed again, softly slowly. It's
electric. I was charged up by just how long it was taking to get dressed,
and how amazing she looked in her tight black PVC nurses uniform.

She put her hands under my t-shirt, and slowly pulled it up while we were
still kissing. She moved her hands to my nipples, and I arched my back
forward as she caressed them softly at first, before she starts to squeeze
and pinch. Finally grabbing them like the knobs to an old-timey radio,
she started to twist them hard. I moaned through our mutual kiss as she
squeezed, pinched and twists harder. Then she stopped the kiss slowly,
and pulled my shirt over my head. Reaching down, she grabbed the set of
nipple clamps.

Now, these clamps are actually just modified alligator clips. When we got
them, there were little rubber coverings over the teeth of the alligator
clips. Those have long since been lost. Oh sure, one or two might be in
a box in our tickle-trunk, but their days of being easy-to-wear clamps are
long gone. Today was no exception. At first I felt the delicious feeling
as they pinched me just the way I liked it, but all too quickly the pain
level ratcheted up a couple of notches, and it was almost too much to
bear.

As I was wincing with pain, she pulled a white shirt over my head, and
settled it into place, brushing her hands "accidentally" across my
nipples, sending wave after wave of needles through them. Then she gave
up any pretence, and caressed them through the soft cotton. The
juxtaposition of the soft caress and harsh pain lits up my brain like the
international fireworks competition.

While I was waiting for the explosions to subside, she buckled my black
leather wrist restrains into place and then pulled me off of the bed, and
finished sliding my plastic pants into place over my diaper. Then she
held out a pair of pink stripped bib-overall rompers with a snap crotch. I
stepped into them, and she buttoned the shoulder straps into place.

"There, you look darling." She cooed, as she caressed my chin softly and I
smiled back. Then she held out my baby reins expectantly, and I weave
myself through them. Now bare with me as I explain how they work. They
are like a classic set of baby reins, in pink leather, with a soft
sheepskin backing. There is a set of shoulder straps, and then another
strap that goes around the chest. At the front is a large oval, with an
applique of some cute baby animals. Finally, there are strategically
placed D-rings. One at the front, one at the back, and two on each side.
The straps all buckle in the back (quite tightly) and are very difficult
to get off by yourself.

"Now, lets see how you did with your lunch." She said, as she pulled the
strap tightly across my chest.

I was wrong when I said that being put in the diaper was the moment I was
waiting for. In actual fact, this was it. This was the settling of
accounts, when I am exposed to being the bad little sissy boy I am, when
the knowledge that I am going to be punished finally comes out into the
forefront. When I am finally exposed.

She walked over to where I left my bag beside the bed, and started digging
through it.

"Mmm, this doesn't look good." She said, pulling out the empty, and clean
zip lock bag, and dropping it to the floor. "Did you not like the new
bowl and spoon I got you?"

"No mistress, I loved them!"

"Well then, how do you explain this Becky?" she questioned, pulling out
the full jar of babyfood.

"I'm sorry mistress." Sometimes I try and offer up explanations for my
"bad behaviour". But not this time.

"Well then, I think it is time to send you off on an adventure. I was
going to feed you some nice and yummy desert after dinner, but instead you
should finish your lunch. But I think we should make sure that next time
I am nice enough to pack a lunch for you, you will appreciate it."

Uh oh.

"I want to you to go to the grocery store..."

Have you ever had the feeling where the world suddenly feels like it is
closing in on you?

"... and buy some more food. Since you haven't eaten lunch, I am sure
you're a very hungry little girl."

And your senses get really sharp, the world takes on almost a hyper-real
quality to it?

"So I want you to buy 6 jars of peas, one jar of peas and carrots, and two
jars of Gerber baby juice to drink. And not something like cherry nectar.
It has to be something yucky. And be quick about it. For every minute
you are gone, that will mean 10 spanks with the tawse or the strap!"

At this point I was deep in shock. Here I was, an adult male, dressed up
as a baby girl and expected to go into the local supermarket, and buy a
bunch of babyfood. What was she thinking? Could I be arrested? Thrown
out of the store? Beaten up? On the one hand, maybe it is just a
Halloween costume, but on the other hand, would it really be fair to
everyone else around me?

"And do put on your pants and a hoodie so that no-one stares. You aren't
going out all dressed up tonight."

Tonight...?

"You're lucky you don't have Mary Jane shoes yet, because I would make you
wear those!"

Yet...?

9.6 Chapter VI - The Green Grocer
----------------------------------

Walking outside wearing diapers and baby clothes underneath your regular
clothing is an interesting experience. On the one hand no one really
knows, but on the other-hand between the romper, thick diapers and plastic
pants my pants are REALLY bulky. And walking with nipple clamps can be
quite painful. The thing I was most worried about is the fact that my
collar, with its sissy jewels and hello kitty lock are perfectly visible.

Briskly I walked to the grocery store. It was a fast walk across the
street and over the parking lot. As I walked inside, I made a bee-line to
the "infant needs" isle after grabbing a basket. I'd been here before
plenty of times, and I'd likely come back again. It was always so
exciting walking down that isle, smelling the smells, and looking at all
the stuff: bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, formula, breast-pumps, feeding
bowls and spoons, bibs, medicine dispensers, and of course, babyfood!

I quickly grabbed the 6 jars of peas. They were easy to spot, with their
deep green. The jar of peas and carrots was a little harder, but I
finally found it, and put it in my basket. I looked at the top shelf, and
found the juices. I grabbed two jars of baby prune juice, and made my way
to the checkout.

The store was pretty full for a weeknight, so I ended up waiting in the
express line. Boy was I sweating, standing there with a leather collar
for everyone to see and a basket full of babyfood--not to mention the
extra clothing I wore underneath. It was finally my turn, and the
checkout lady didn't seem to care. However the young twenty-and-something
who was bagging my groceries however must have known something was up.
She stared at my collar, looked at what was in the bag and offered to help
me out to my car with my "delicious dinner" with a wink. I blushed, and
said "No thank you" before hurrying away.

I returned home after a brisk walk, with my wife waiting for me at the
front door. As soon as I stepped in, she shut the door, and briskly
grabbed the bag from my hands.

"Lets see, 6 jars of peas... peas and carrots... and whats this? two jars
of Prune Juice! MMMmmmmm yummy, Prune Juice! It looks like someone is in
for a delicious treat! Now lets finish getting you dressed."

So, right at the front door, which was thankfully closed, she helped me
take off all my big boy clothes, leaving me back in my t-shirt romper,
t-shirt, restraints and reins. Then she put my pink satin bonnet on me,
and a pink bib with a large catch pocket. Then took off my wrist
restraints, and put my hands in soft pink satin mittens, before putting
the restrains back on. Then my pink leather leash was clipped to the
front of my reins.

"Now get upstairs, but I want to see you crawl like a baby."

"Yes Mistress." I said, and smiled, as I got down on all fours.

9.7 Chapter VII The Settling of Accounts: Payment...
-----------------------------------------------------

When I crawled into the bedroom, I noticed that not only was the highchair
set up, but an array of spanking tools laid out on the bed. There was a
wooden spoon, my pink leather strap, and my pink leather tawse. Now let
me stop for a second and describe these last two instruments of torture.
The first one looks one end of a belt, but much wider and thicker. You can
imagine it is quite painful! Now a tawse, for those of you who don't
know, is like a long thin paddle--usually made out of leather. It is
split most of the way through, so you're not just getting hit by one
slapper, but two. Not only that, but there is less wind resistance, so
they go much faster through the air. Very devilish.

I was really in for it.

She led me to the foot of the bed and pushed my head down. Then she
grabbed my mittened hands, and attached the wrist restraints to the sides
of my harness. Then she clipped together my ankle restraints. No
escaping this spanking. Not that there ever is.

"Now lets start with the first jar, the one you didn't eat when I told you
to eat it." she says. I hear the tell-tale pop of the safety seal of a
jar of babyfood, and the plop as it hits my feeding bowl. She walks over,
and grabs my hair, pulling my face up off the carpet.

"I am going to give you the spanking you deserve. Before I am done, this
had all better be eaten! There better not be a mess on the carpet, or
we'll just have to start all over again."

She sets down my new feeding bowl on the floor, before pushing my face in
it. I sputter a little, trying not to choke on the green mush. She
unbuttons my romper, pulls down my plastic pants and diaper, and I feel
her hand on my bum, rubbing it softly before...

*SMACK*

Oooowwww. This was going to be a particularly hard spanking tonight. And
we haven't even gotten to the Wooden Spoon yet!

The smacks came fast and furious, and after about 20 or so, she sopped,
caressed my bottom softly.

"Oh, this little bum of yours will be sore tomorrow. Tonight I think
we'll paint it a nice red, black and blue! Won't that be fun!" And then
the spanking began again.

After another 30 or 40 smacks, she said "You're lucky this is going to be
a long spanking, why you have barely touched your food!". It was true, I
was so lost in the spanking, I had forgotten to keep eating! I opened my
mouth, and started to lick the yucky pea-mush from the bowl. As I was
doing this, my spanking started in earnest.

Mistress grabbed my hair with one hand, and started paddling me with the
wooden spoon.

"I am very disappointed in you, I went through all this trouble to get you
a nice new bowl and spoon, and you didn't even use it!" The slaps of the
spoon were getting harder and harder as the lecture continued.

"I told you that you had to eat it all up, but you didn't even crack the
seal, did you?"

"No mistress." I sputtered through the green mush.

She stopped the spanking for a moment.

"Now, it took you 10 minutes to get the food. So how many spanks is
that?" she asked, rubbing my bottom softly.

"Uhh... 100 mistress."

"That's right. And what happens if you don't finish your food?" Oh god,
that's right, I forgot about the food again!

"We start again mistress."

"Right. This time I wont make you count them, because you have a job to
do, so start eating! We will do 40 with the strap, and 60 with the
tawse."

She gripped my hair tighter then before, making sure to push my face into
the food, and started in with the strap. Now the strap is heavy. It is
less like a belt and more like a paddle, except a little sharper, thinner
and more flexible. When it hits you, you actually get pushed forward, so
every time I was spanked, my face was pushed into that green goopy mess.
Sometimes I would end up choking on it. Now I couldn't help but remember
to finish it off.

After about the 35th spank in with the strap, I couldn't take it anymore,
and I yelped out "Yellow!" But the spanking just kept coming

"Oh Becky, Becky, Becky. There is no safe word for tonight. If you had
followed my instructions, then we wouldn't have this problem."

Uh oh.

"Now, that was 40, so now for the last 60 with the tawse."

This, was going to hurt.

After about 10 swats with the tawse, with the pain only intensifying, I
resigned myself to my fate. I had to just keep eating that yucky green
mush, and accept each stroke. There was no way out, no safe word. There
is something magickal that happens when you reach that state of quiet
resignation. I almost turned into an animal, relishing each swat of the
tawse. I felt safe, secure and kept. Each spank driving the message home
as I licked every last bit of the peas clean from the bowl. I was in
subspace.

I was finished the peas, and just in time.

"10 more to go Becky." My mistress looked down at the very clean bowl,
and my very messy face. She bent close to my ear...

"Good girl Becky, you know I don't like punishing you like this, but
you've been a very bad sissy baby, and need to be taught a lesson." She
popped a pink Hello Kitty pacifier in my mouth. "Now you keep quiet while
we finish this off."

The next five spanks hurt. Then, she stood up, and I could hear the tawse
whistling through the air, before hitting me harder then I have ever
experienced, I let out a sharp yelp.

"I told you to keep quiet while we finished this off. So that one didn't
count. You still have 5 to go. Are you ready?"

I was silent, and reeling.

"I said, are you ready?"

"Y...yes Mistress." I mumbled through my pacifier.

And that whistling sound happened again. I almost made it through all 5,
but on the last one I slipped up, and let out a tiny yelp, almost
inaudible.

"What was that? Did I hear you yelp?"

Now what do I do? Do I lie, and hope I get away with it? Or own up to
it? Today I chose for the truthfulness. I don't think I could handle the
punishment if I lied.

I spat the pacifier out onto the floor next to me, and said "Yes Mistress.
Please Spank me again."

Again, the tawse whistled through the air, but this time, not a peep came
out of my mouth.

"Again? Didn't I tell you to keep quiet?"

"But... Mistress... I didn't say a thing!"

The room is dead quiet. "Are you arguing with me?" she says, in a steady,
quiet voice.

Uh Oh.

"No Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress."

"And how many more spanks do you think you should get for lying and
arguing with me?"

Okay, wait, *this* is a conundrum. If I come up with a number that is too
low, I'll get punished for not coming up with high enough a number. But
if I come up with a number that is too high, then I'll have sealed my own
fate.

"T...twenty Mistress..."

"Twenty? Five would have been plenty. But Twenty it is!"

Damn.

She sat down on the bed, pulled me up off of the floor, and over her knee.
Picking up the pacifier off the floor, she softly put it in my mouth
taking care not to get any goop on her hands. Then she started spanking
me with her hand. Each slap was more sensual than punishing, and after
every three spanks, she would softly caress my bottom, and coo at me,
telling me what a good girl I was for taking my punishment so well. It
was over too soon, and she gently lay me down on the ground. She softly
pulled my diapers and plastic pants up, and buttoned up my romper, then
tenderly she unclipped my wrist restraints for my harness, and unclipped
my ankle restraints.

"Such a messy baby!" she says, smiling, as she tenderly wipes my face,
before softly kissing me. "We'll keep this pacifier nice and dirty as a
reminder later that you need to eat your lunch." And boy was it was
dirty! There was pea goop all over the nipple and shield. In fact there
was a nice green stain where I spat the pacifier out earlier. Uh oh.

"Now, up on the highchair, and lets feed you some dinner!"

9.8 Chapter VIII The Settling of Accounts: ...with Interest...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mistress led me over to the highchair--crawling of course. Then I sat
down at the chair and my Mistress strapped me in. First with the ankle
restraints clipped to the chair legs, then my wrist restraints clipped to
the side of the chair arms. She finished it off by clipping on straps
from my harness to the side of the chair. I was not going anywhere.

She laid out all 7 Jars of baby food, the new feeding bowl and spoon, the
2 jars of prune juice and an empty bottle.

"MMMmmmm... this is going to be delicious! And you're going to eat every
bite aren't you!"

"Yes Mistress."

"And remember, you can name as many colours as you like, but you are NOT
getting out of this."

"No Mistress."

"Good Girl."

With that, she opened the prune juice, and poured its contents into
bottle, filling it half full. Then the next one. Then she opened the
first jar of peas with a "pop", and turned it upside down into the bowl,
where it slid in with a "plop".

"Now I want you to focus on how good all of this is going to taste." She
says, as she puts the pink Hello Kitty sleep mask. She puts it over my
eyes, and slips the elastic behind my ears before smoothing my bonnet into
place. She starts to spoon up the peas, and pushes them into my mouth,
making sure some gets on my face while her other hand softly caresses my
cheek and my neck.

Finally, the first jar is done, and a nipple is pushed into my mouth. The
sickly sweet pungent raisin flavor of the prune juice is a harsh
juxtaposition to the bitter of the peas. After awhile, it is taken out,
and I hear the pop of the next seal.

And I am fed, and as I am fed, I am made fun of, chided, and humiliated.
"Such a messy messy baby. Did anyone find your babyfood at the office?
Or were you such a scared little sissy that you didn't even take it out of
the bag? I'd guess by the looks of things, you didn't even try. I guess
that's why you're here, isn't it?" Finally this jar is done, and it is
another serving of prune juice. Two Jars down.

Then it is a third, and when that is done even more juice. I am starting
to get really full here. I hear the pop of another seal, and I open my
mouth waiting for the next wave of bitter peas. Except this time it is
the peas and carrots. Ugh! The sweet taste of the carrots making this
concoction particularly hard to stomach, and I almost throw up.

"Ah ah ah! None of that!"

Then the nipple is shoved into my mouth again, and I am forced to drink
more prune juice.

"You are going to eat every spoonful of every Jar." She says harshly, and
spoons in more of the Peas and Carrots. Finally I make it through, and I
am given a small reprieve with more prune juice.

"Oh look, we're over half done!"

Half? Oh right, I bought 7 jars didn't I.

"You've been a really good girl, eating your peas with little fuss" My
Mistress says, as she brushes against my nipples. I had gotten
acclimatized to the biting of the claps, but this brings renewed pain, and
pleasure. The next jar of peas goes along much easier, as she strokes and
tweaks my nipples.

"Drink up, we're getting close!" she says, sticking the bottle of horrible
prune juice into my mouth. Then opens the next jar, and starts rubbing
the front of my diaper, as she shovels it in. Again, I finish it off, my
head swimming in pleasure as she puts the nipple to my lips, and I suck
eagerly, moving my hips as she caresses me through my diaper faster and
faster.

"Last one sweety, then you just need to finish of your ba-ba."

The last Jar goes much slower, but I am okay with this. This last jar is
highly sensual, as she teases me with the spoon, almost letting me have
it, but not quite, rubbing me all the while. Finally it is done, and she
stands behind my highchair, tilts my head up with her hand on my neck,
letting it rest againt her tummy. she softly rolls the bottle around my
lips, before pushing it in, and softly stroking my neck and cheek.

Finally, I am done the bottle.

9.9 Chapter IX The Setting of Accounts: ...and Penalties
---------------------------------------------------------

"Good girl." Mistress says. She pops in the kitty pacifier, still covered
in pea babyfood.

"I have a surprise for you, naughy girl..."

She walks back to our "tickle-trunk", and I hear her busy her self,
getting a lot of things ready. Then there is that "pop" sound of a
babyfood jar, and again.. three.. four.. five... and then the echo of
liquid being poured into a bottle. Finally I hear her set all of this
down on the babyfood tray, and she flips up the blindfold.

"Surprise!" She says, with a very evil grin.

5 Jars of prunes, and another bottle full of prune juice.

"Since you made a mess on the carpet, it looks like you need even more
punishment."

It is going to be a long, full night. And Diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment