Friday 19 November 2010

Unforgiving Games

Unforgiving Games (R)

I went a little naughty with this game , because I didnt want to include anything TOO bad into 'Worst Holiday Ever'. So a few of my extreme ideas are here instead of in that story. Sorry for grammer, spelling etc. It only took me about 2 days, and i haven't checked through it all.
Just wanted to post it.
Hope you like it!

I have played one-too-many bondage games, and now I find myself in the hands of an unforgiving expert.

Chapter 1: The Trap
“Oh please?” asked Laura sweetly,
“No, I don’t want to be dominated, even if its only for one night!” I responded, getting slightly annoyed at her pleas.
“Why not? Last time you got to dominate me, and you even bound me when I didn’t want you too! Cant I just try being in control?” she asked.
We were, obviously, talking about sex. Laura wanted to try being the dominant partner as an experiment.
“You might like it!” she said, trying a new tone.
“No”. I was holding my ground, all males should be in control in sex.
“I promise that I will make you orgasm ten times in the next week if you do!” she said, bribing me.
“Ten times? You promise?”
“Sure!” Laura said, smiling sweetly. She was sitting on the end of my bed, looking mischievous, with only her baby doll nightie to cover herself.
“Fine!” I said.
“Yay!” Laura squealed happily.

I was instructed to lye down on the bed, facing up. She would be on top. I did as I was told, and she jumped on me. We started kissing passionately, as I felt myself get excited, and I felt her entire body rub over mine. I became dazed, surprised at how easy it was to let someone else take control…
I thought that, until I heard a click, and felt stiff metal rings over my wrists.
“What the-?” I said, confused.
“Just go with it” laughed Laura, “you’ll know what its like to be on the receiving end of that horrible bondage.”

I’ll explain what she just said, I am one of those extreme bondage lovers, only I don’t get bonded, my girlfriends do. Now, because I let my guard down, I have a feeling Laura will have revenge on me. I accidentally left her locked in a chastity belt for a month with a vibrating dildo on the entire time, so she even had to pee and poo with it on. Luckily it had holes in it so she could get rid of her waste. She was extremely upset and hurt, but she‘s finally forgiven me, at least, I think she has.

“Don’t you dare!” I shouted, kicking my legs. Laura laughed, jumping onto my thighs, pinning me down. She got her stockings, and tied them firstly round the bed, then round my ankles, forcing me into a star shape.
“Do you want a chastity belt?” she asked.
“No!” I shouted.
“Ok then, I’ll make sure you cant enjoy yourself another way.” Laura gave me an evil smile, then got off the bed and left the room. I tried desperately to get out of the restraints, but I failed. The thin pink stockings were damaging my ego, because I, a 20 year old male, could not rip them by tugging them with my feet.

Chapter 2: Preparations
Finally Laura returned, carrying a large box. She set it down beside the bed, and took out some huge white cloths.
“Raise you backside baby!” she commanded. I knew I had no choice so I arched my back, lifting my rear.
“Good girl!” she said, laughing.
“What?!” I shouted.
“Oh yeah I didn’t mention, because you like using bondage on girls, I thought you could try the female experience. But, with a touch of babying for my amusement.” She laughed, pushing the large pile of diapers under my rear. As I rested my bum on them I realized that I was at least two inches higher up. Two hole inches of cloth.
“This is not fair!” I shouted.
“Yes it is, you’ve been doing it to girls, so its only fair that it should happen to you two!” Laura made sure I couldn’t answer back, by shoving a large pacifier into my mouth, doing up the straps at the back.

After pinning the diapers up with large pink diaper pins Laura got the plastic pants. They were the most feminine plastic pants I have ever seen! They had pink bows, lace, patterns on them, with the word Sissy written in bold black letters on the rear, and the phrase ‘Owned by women’ written on the front.
She then did up a time lock that lasts for however long its set too unless the key is used to remove it, which she held!
She twisted the key into it, and turned it clockwise so she could set the timer. I saw the number of hours go up to 24!
“That’s so even if you do escape you will still be trapped in diapers!” said Laura, falling over from laughing to much.

I knew I was helpless for however long Laura wanted to play with me for, which, after now, looks to be longer than a day! I didn’t realize that she wasn’t planning on letting this end.
“Ok, now baby is all diapered up, its dressing time!” laughed Laura. “Lets start with getting me dressed.” Laura got off of me, and picked up the clothes that she had thrown over the floor a few hours previous. After putting everything back on, she walked over to my cupboard, where I hid all my bondage equipment, and got out possibly the worst items ever. They were all pink or black pvc, and totally feminine. There was: some black and pink bunny ears, a luminous pink locking corset (with metal bonds) that goes from the crotch (which was also a chastity belt) to just under the chest. Some pvc black mittens (that have sleeves that go up to the shoulders) and some black seven inch stiletto heels. She walked over to me, smiling, carrying the equipment. I tried desperately to get loose, but it was an impossibility.

Firstly, Laura pulled the bunny ears over my head, making sure to pull all my hair back by using the Alice band part of the bunny ears like a proper Alice band. She laughing at my discomfort, the head band was pointy and tight. She then got the corset and after opening it jumped onto the bed. She knelt down, resting her thighs on the side of my head, then she pushed the corset over me, pushing her crotch into my forehead as she did up the first of the many locks on the corset. I knew that in a moment it would be impossible to remove this corset unless I had the digital magnetic key… which was still at one of my previous girlfriends house. I suddenly realized that the key was in fact at Laura’s house. She was the last girlfriend to use this, and she kept the digital key (that looked like a car unlock key).

Laura got another set of hand-cuffs and attached them to my left arm, and locked them into the bed but a bit closer to my right arm. She then undid my other handcuffs on my left hand from the bed and moved them further over the bed so I was gradually twisted until I was lying sideways with my legs still stretched. She did the same with my legs until I was lying on my front, fully twisted over. I felt the heavy corset get tighter as Laura did up the first metal bond, at the bottom of my back. Laura then spent the next ten minutes tugging on the corset lace, making me extremely uncomfortable. Every time she reached a metal bond I heard the click, another lock into my torture.

Finally, when Laura was at the top, she stopped. This surprised me, as she hadn’t done the corset up over the diaper yet. Suddenly I felt some thick cream flood down the back of my diapers, going down my bum and over my crotch.
“This will make sure baby has no horrible hair that will be hard to clean when baby gets a diaper change. Isn’t that great, you will never have to worry about that problem again, because its permanent!” said Laura, tickling under my arms. I squirmed, while in total distress over my loss of hair!
“This” said Laura, sprinkling powder down all parts of my diaper, “will make you need to itch your privates, which will be impossible.” I instantly felt the sudden huge urge to scratch everywhere that the powder touched. I struggled uselessly against my chains to no avail.

Laura then did up the crotch part of the corset under the diaper, pinning my privates between my legs as it was designed for a girl. I also realized that there was holes in the crotch strap, so I could relieve myself. I was in agony, trying desperately to scratch my entire diaper area. Laura then got the long sleeve mittens, and put them over my long arms (using two handcuffs to get the mittens on me without me breaking free). As the mitten slid over the last part of my long arms I realized that because of the tight pvc over my arms and the restrictions on the mittens I would have no hope of removing the mittens, or doing much else.

Laura finally put on my feet the tight stiletto heels, locking them in place.
“You look so stupid!” laughed Laura, “and you have far too much hair on your entire body! Time for more permanent hair removal cream!” Laura got a hole load of the cream from the bottle, and rubbed it generously over my entire body (not head hair, but over my facial hair). I felt the tingling everywhere, she even got rid of my arm hair by squeezing the cream down the long sleeve gloves! Finally, after twenty minutes of constant laughter (and some pictures taken) Laura had finished removing my hair. She got one of her sanitary towels and used that to rub off the left over cream from my body, the rest of the cream had been absorbed into my skin.

I was almost in tears as I saw my hairless body, covered in the corset, mittens and diapers, feeling the bunny ears and shoes on my head and feet. Laura went back to the cupboard, and brought out some more of my items. I saw first the two metal nipple stimulators, and I had my first experience of feeling them as she turned on the small but powerful vibrations. The feeling was oddly sensual, but quite painful as the clamps were tight. She then got some cream with the words ‘Breast Enlargement’ on the front and rubbed the entire tube onto my chest. Then, she got chest pumps and attached them over my vibrating nipples and cream covered chest. I saw her turn it on full, and I saw (and felt) as my chest was brought out about three inches by the intense suction. I wriggled around, feeling the tightness over my waist and arms and feet, the itching and thickness in my diapers, and the strange feeling on my chest. Obviously I couldn’t do anything to stop this all from happening.

“Haha, now I will put your last bit of bondage on and leave you here for the rest of the night! Baby” she spat out the last word, and I felt humiliated far worse than I could have ever imagined. Laura got the thing that I most feared out from the cupboard, the choker collar! It doesn’t sound to bad, but this one was, to me, a nightmare.

One of my Ex’s from ages ago had put this on me as a dare. It was bright pink and had the word ‘Sissy’ written in black bold letters. It had a normal titanium lock on it plus a time lock (to insure it gets taken off on the right month/week/day/hour. The collar even had an electrical device attached to it that gives off small sharp shocks if a button is pressed by the remote holder. I only had it on for a week and it was hell. The only reason I kept it was because it was a reminder of the girl.

Laura smiled at my expression, and slowly twisted it round my neck like my ex had done. She got to the back, and pushed gently on it until ‘click’, I was now trapped in it until the timer was at the right time & date and the right key was used to unlock it. I started to panic, realizing that Laura hadn’t set a release date, so it would program to the last used time… Christmas day! We were in February! Oh my god I thought to myself, realizing that I would be in this collar for over 10 months! I also realized that Laura had found the remote.
“Ooh what does this do?” she asked, pushing gently on the pink button. I felt a shock go right through me, making me jump and momentarily making my muscles relax and freeze.

“Oh haha, that’s funny” laughed Laura. She snarled, reading the date on the remote.
“Why does it say Christmas day?” she asked, releasing one of my hands so I could write the answer on a piece of paper. I scribbled down ‘that’s the date where the lock can come off, any other day and even with the key you still cant unlock this collar’. Then, I wrote ‘you ****’ at the end.

“Haha, so your telling me your in this collar until Christmas day? Even with the key?”
I nodded shamefully. “Brilliant!”
Laura’s attention went back to the box that she had brought. She peered inside, and laughed, picking up something black and pink.
“This goes between your legs, forcing you to keep your legs apart, so your practically doing the splits!” said Laura, holding up the item. I looked in horror, it was a very big spreader bar that clipped on at my ankles, forcing them apart.
Laura picked it up and jumped onto the large bed. She untied my left leg from the pink tights, and I tried to kick her.
“No you don’t baby” she said, holding down the electrocute button. I started shaking because of the power of the collar, and I didn’t try to kick her again.

“Good baby girl” she said, laughing. She then removed my right leg from the tights, and spread them wide, attaching the spreader bar to my left ankle. She then pushed out my other foot, attaching the padded strap around my right ankle. I was completely helpless, unable to move my legs at all because I couldn’t spread them any wider and I couldn’t close them even a millimetre. It felt like I was sitting with a huge rock between my thighs, holding them open.

Laura then got a bag, and hung it on the wardrobe roof, attaching a tube to the end of it.
“This is your food and drink” she said, laughing, putting the end of the tube into the back of the pacifier. When I sucked I tasted the liquid, and it was like foul milk.
“That milk has permanent diuretics in it as well, just thought I’d mention.” she said, smiling. I stopped sucking, but the steady stream of milk kept flowing. “And it has oestrogen and progesterone in it, which have properly already destroyed your testicles. They are designed to create an exact replica of the female body, which you will have in about 100 hours. You will never see your manhood again. Oh wait, yes you will, when you have your first period and its remains are put into a tampon or sanitary towel! Bye bye baby girl” said Laura, laughing, “and remember to wet yourself like a good baby!”

Chapter 3: Messy Consequences
I managed to mumble out of the pacifier, and she heard the abuse that I gave her. She smiled, and walked back over to me.
“I didn’t think you deserved this, but because of what you called me, I think its worth it. Laura rummaged around inside her bag, and pulled out a metal ring and a small remote.

She began unpinning the diapers, using the key like before to open the magnetic lock, until I was finally stripped, with only the pink chastity belt to cover my manhood. I saw and felt her rub something over my itching rear before she inserted the ring thing painfully. She smiled, satisfied with its position. But, instead of re-locking the magnetic time lock (which she had done every time before), she turned the key the other way, which allowed her to add to the timer. I saw the number of hours reach 100 before she was satisfied. She re-pined the diapers, and put the remote in my hand.

“Here” she said, “You are locked in these diapers for 100 hours, so if you soil yourself today that’s 3 more hole days before you get out of them. So, I’ve given you a choice. Right now, the thing inside your rear is closed, so you wont poo and you will hold it in. But when you click that button it will open by 2inches and stay open permanently. So either feel constipated or messy.” she said, laughing. I was in shock, unable to think.
“Also, if your bowels fill up too much the device will automatically release it, so you don’t get permanent damage. And as punishment it will open to 3inches permanently and vibrate for a day. So you have to release it at some point, but not too late. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

Laura walked out, leaving me feeling very upset, scared and angry. I realized that my chest had expanded a little bit since it started, and it will be on for over 12 hours! I cried as I felt the need for the toilet rise, for both urine and a stool. I peed instantly due to weaker muscles but I didn’t, well couldn’t, release my bowels. After the first hour my nipples, chest, rear, legs, thighs, arms, waist and crotch were in pain. I tried to make myself pee to cool down the hot diapers, but to no avail. I already felt desperate to press the release button so I could soil myself, but knew I would regret it. I finally drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

I woke feeling roughly the same, only more extreme. I was in agony, urgent to scratch every part of my diaper. My wrists were sore too, from struggling with the pink handcuffs. I realized that I had wet a few more times, and that I had finished the milk. I didn’t know what time it was, but because it was dark I knew I still had a long wait. I watched slowly and painfully as the sun rose, hour after hour in more pain. Finally, I figured, Laura would be here any minute. I was, however, wrong. Laura sleeps in on weekends, so I had to wait a further 4 hours before finally she arrived. As she entered the room I was wetting myself, and she burst out laughing at my appearance. She finally freed my wrists, but I was too weak to lash out at her. That didn’t stop me trying, but I got a shock from the collar as soon as I tried.

“Haha, you still think you can hurt me?!” she asked. “Your dominating days are over, soon you will realize how much pain you put me in when you did all those horrible things to me!” she shouted, undoing the spreader bar. I closed my legs as far as they would go (which wasn’t very close because of the diapers) and finally felt a bit of pain subside.
She then took out a sports bra with huge cups from her bag, and put that over my chest, which was still being sucked out by the pumps. I felt the pumps come off, a sharp pop sound confirmed this feeling. I instantly felt the bra tighten around me, and Laura began pumping something on the side of the bra. My chest was once again pulled outwards, only this time by the bra. It had obviously been specially made to increase a persons bra size while they wear it. When she was happy with the suction she removed the pump, closing the valve and securing the bra to my chest.

“Don’t move, or I will punish you!” she said, grabbing a large pink plastic box from her bag. I recognised it as a child’s makeup kit. As she opened it I realized that it contained everything that a girl could possibly put on her face. Laura stood up, and got something else from her bag. It was a large tube of liquid, and she mixed it with all the stuff inside the box. I looked questionably at her.
“This is just so it stays on your face longer.” she explained, “Its like glue, only designed for makeup to make it semi-permanent.”
She then started applying the now gooey foundation onto my face, using plastic gloves so she didn’t get it on herself. After applying a large amount of that onto all the skin on my face (including neck) she then got the blusher. It was bright red, although the red lipstick (which she added next) was far brighter and bolder. Then large amounts of lip-gloss were put on me, then liquid eyeliner, then mascara, then more eyeliner. Finally she stopped, obviously happy with her work. As a final touch to my face she shaped my eyebrows, making them into two thin strips, using a black pencil to make them bold.

I then had nail polish put on each of my fingers, bright red to match the lips. When she was done, she began laughing again. It took her a few minutes to stop.
“Bye” she said suddenly, and walked out of my room. I heard her call from down stairs:
“See you in three days!”. I quickly mustered up some energy, and I jumped off my bed. The diapers were heavier than I thought and the corset was more restricting. Also, because of being bound for over 12 hours I was weaker than ever. I fell to the floor, peeing suddenly. Because of the restrictions I couldn’t get to my feet, so I crawled to the stairs, and finally stood up and waddled down them. Laura was just leaving the house when I caught up with her. I tried to grab her, but the mittens made my hand slip down her back, and she fell over. She screamed, panicking. She got off me quickly, and almost dived back into the house, slamming the door closed behind her.

“Don’t you dare try to push me over again! As punishment you will stay outside until I see that you can be a good girl!” I didn’t know what to do, but I ran to my backyard to hide. I was waiting there, scared of what might happen, when suddenly I heard my garage door open. I got up from an outdoor seat and waddled back round the house. I saw my car turn from the garage as Laura drove away, smirking. What a bitch! Suddenly I had an idea, and I ran towards the garage. It was a perfect hiding place, only the door closed before I reached it. I had no way to get inside, so I ran back to the back garden… and waited.

Chapter 4: The Final Act
After a few hours, which involved me feeling more constipated, wet, tired, in pain and girly, Laura finally walked up to me. She was carrying a leash in her hand.
“Haha, do you like wearing those bunny ears or something?” she asked. I suddenly noticed them on my head, and tried to take them off. The slippery mittens made it impossible obviously, and I couldn’t even tell her that I couldn’t undo them, because the big pacifier was still strapped to my mouth.
“Aww baby is stroking her ears like a real bunny!” laughed Laura, “Lets take her for a walk!” I stepped away from Laura, who was brandishing the leash like a weapon. I stumbled over the patio step and fell onto the soft grass. Laura took this opportunity to clip the leash onto the collar. She forced me to my feet, and dragged me inside my house (using the key that she had found in my house).

I was pulled upstairs and back into my bedroom. I saw the various items that Laura had left. She pulled me over to my main cupboard, and handed me a box. “Put ALL your male clothes in here!” she said, an evil grin on her face. I knew that would happen if I disobeyed, because she put on the screen embarrassing pictures of me (which she took earlier that day) onto an email which had all my contacts as recipients. She was highlighting the ‘Send‘ button, so I quickly began piling my clothes into the bag. Laura watched with satisfaction. I finally removed every male item of clothing from my room (She told me to leave the bondage equipment) and, stunned, I watched Laura take the clothes outside to the boot of her mini. I then had to go to find all other male things from my house and get rid of them, Laura ‘helped’ me do it. It took a few hours, but finally there was no male clothing (Or anything else a man has in his house) left, it was all either outside or in her car. All that I was left with was furniture, because even the food was removed. I was then forced to hand over my account details, and after about an hour of online shopping, I was left in a horrible situation.

Laura had bought a lifetime supply of female diapers (and the necessary items to go with it) from one store, which would automatically take away from my account balance every month to pay for the top up of diapers and equipment. She then bought me a subscription to this website which sells only girls (of all ages) clothes, so that took away more of my income, paying in £3,000 as an opening balance. She then bought other, more horrible bondage items, and some furniture.
Then, she even subscribed me to a website that helps you go on a diet by sending you there diet food every month for a fixed price every month. She then forced me to sign over the rest of my account balance to hers, and she sent an email to my boss telling me that I had quit. So now I had no money at all in my account, and even if I did earn some money it would either pay for my diapers and equipment, diet food, or go into an account that I could only use for paying for women’s clothes.

“There you go, now because nobody will employ you I have gone to the trouble of finding you a job.” said Laura, “You will be my house maid for my mansion 5 days a week, which will pay almost exactly for your monthly bills, and if you want extra cash to rent mans clothes/items then you can do ’Odd Jobs’ on Saturdays. You bank has just sent me an email confirming everything for your new lifestyle, here it is. The £5 debt is so you have too do overtime or at least 2 hours of ‘Odd Jobs‘.”

She handed me a piece of paper. I looked at the finances:

Last months balance
£5,320

Monthly Income
Full time job
Employed by Miss L. Smith Â£1200

Additional Jobs
‘Odd Jobs’ Arranged by L. Smith Â£3 per ‘N’ hours

Total Income Â£1200 + £3 per ‘N’ hours

Monthly Expenses
Subscription to ‘Life care.net’
Diapers - £150
Powders/creams/ wipes - £100
Delivery costs - £60

Subscription to ‘GirlsWorld.co.uk’
Money converted to ‘Girls World’ Vouchers - £240

Subscription to ‘BestDiet.com’
Monthly food/delivery bill - £50

House resourse bill
Gas/Electricity - £605 

Total cost - £1205

Monthly End balance - £5 + Â£3 per ‘N’ hours

This Months Expenditure
- £5,320

Current Balance
£0

I saw a tear land on the paper as I held it up in front of me. Laura smiled and turned away from the computer.
“I will see you tomorrow at my house, you may now spend £2000 pounds from your ‘Girls World’ subscription on any clothes you want, but remember don’t get underwear, well not panties anyway as you wont need them.” Laura giggled. “You will have to get a training bra until your chest stops growing and we can find out your size. And one final warning, if you try to cancel any of the subscriptions then you will be in big trouble!”
Laura walked from the room, tying the leash around my door knob. I tearfully sat down on my computer, and opened up the page, dreading what my life would be like from now on...

The End

Sorry if editing has made all my posts 'bump' in the forums, it is un-intentional... I just wanted to update my stories... I hope you like!

Last edited by BabyNiki : 01/18/2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Making it look smarter
Reply With Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment